Friday, September 19, 2014

Late Friday evening....

Had planned my day to the minute, leaving a couple of hours to write my blog this afternoon as soon as Norma the Hair had left.  What did I find?  The computer wouldn't connect up with Broadband (again!).  Apparently this is now happening to some connections due to too many people using their comps/tablets/iPods and all things that use the same lines of connection - it cannot cope with them all.

It's only now the computer is back working - thought I'd better check - and as I was up late last night watching much of the Scottish election, my plan was to go to bed early (but the repeats of 'dinner ladies' was too good to miss, so forgive me if I catch up with your comments tomorrow.  I don't normally blog on Saturdays, but as I've missed today, will be back tomorrow, then probably take Sunday off.

It could be this Broadband problem will happen again (it has happened several times) - if a day (or even two) goes by when there is no expected blog, you will know the reason why. However, there are always the Archives to work through - especially the months of each year that are same as the one we are in, remembering that this year crops can be up to a month early.

I have read part of 50 Shades....  in my next blog I will let you know what I think.  TTFN.